Booking and check-in
- To request room availability you need to use the availability request form on our website..
- Once we receive your request, we will email you within 24 hours to confirm the room availability. In the email conditions of stay, prices and methods of payment will be stated. We will reply to everybody, even if no rooms are available.
- To book you just need to email us back.
- The room is intended “booked” only once you receive an email of booking confirmation with the details regarding your stay and the price.
- On the day of arrival, check-in starts from 3.00pm; on the day of departure, check-out is by 10.00am.
- Upon arrival, guests shall show valid personal identification, in accordance with the provisions of law. Otherwise, they will not be admitted.
- We reserve the right to change the assigned room for one of equal or superior suitability without prior notice and without a change in price.
Price and methods of payment
- Prices are intended per room and per night and include taxes and breakfast. Tourist tax is not included. It has an additional cost of € 0,25 per day from 1st October to 30th April and € 0,50 from 1st May to 30th September.
- The price of the stay is the one we indicate in the email accepting your booking.
- By confirming your booking, we request your credit card details, as a guarantee. These details are not used to charge your stay cost but only as a cancellation fee or stay reduction fee.
- The price of your stay shall be paid upon arrival, only in cash or by credit card/bancomat.
- The cancellation or reduction in the length of stay of an already paid booking shall be communicated by email to:email@example.com
- You can cancel your booking or reduce the length of your stay, without any charge, up to 20 days before the day of arrival.
- For cancellations or reductions in the length of stay communicated less than 20 days from the date of arrival, we charge the amount of a full night stay.
- For cancellations communicated less than 7 days from the date of arrival or in case of no-show, we charge an amount equal to the cost of the full stay.
- If guests arrive but they decide not to stay, they are charged with the full amount of the stay.
- If guests arrive and ask for a reduction in the length of stay, they are charged with the full amount of the confirmed stay.